728,400,300,Native b

160*600/160*300

Video

Sex Story

 I kicked the fat woman's ass. After hitting the landlady's pussy, I also wanted to fuck her ass, but she refused. How did I get the chance?

Friends, I was telling Sameer your sex story.
Back story Widow landlady's lust
I told you how I helped my landlady Fahima, who was ill.
At night he asked me to sleep with him and on the pretext of getting massaged, he grabbed my cock. I also fingered her pussy and then gave it to Aloda.
That night he killed his pussy three or four times and we both slept tiredly. After that, he made me die many times

Now read further how I killed the fat woman's ass:

Once I had to go out of my office for a few days and I left him saying that I will come a few days later.
Then due to work there, I returned a week later.

When I returned, Faheema opened the door and said- "Have dinner with me tonight."
Anyway, I was feeling tired when I returned home after a week's tour. I was also thinking of getting food from outside.

At Fahima's invitation, I decided to have food with Fahima.
After going to my room, I changed clothes for the night and came down after taking a shower.

By then it was almost 9:00 in the night and I asked Fahima to cook.
We both had dinner together.

I saw that Faheema was watching me again and again.

I had understood that after a distance of 1 week, her pussy is getting itchy of fuck and I also had such a bad condition of cocks.

I could see her cunts while eating food.

Seeing her Titsi was stress in my cock too. Although I was wearing loose clothes, but in my Bermuda my tent was made up of tents.

I ate some food and washed my hands and sat there.

When Faheema came free, I hugged her as soon as she came and started sucking her lips wildly.

While sucking, I put my tongue inside her mouth. While sucking her tongue, I put one hand on her nipple and started pressing her nipples.
My second hand, I started turning on her pussy.

By the way, due to the distance of 1 week, my cock was also in bad condition and he was desperate to enter her pussy.
But I did not want to make any haste.
I had already thought that I will definitely kill her ass this time. So I wanted to torment him so that he would not protest at the time of killing the ass.

Whenever I tried first, she refused and removed the ass.
So this time I did not want to take any such chance.

I later found out that she also wanted to get her ass killed because a week's distance had created a ruckus in her ass along with her pussy.

After sucking her tongue for a while, I removed her, then Fahima looked at me with astonishment and said in an angry tone - what happened? Don't you want to?

I said - no, there is no such thing, but today I want to fuck you in a different way, so you only come wearing a burqa. Do not wear anything inside it.

Faheema said smilingly on this - It seems that tonight you will feel bad for my pussy.
Having said this, she went to change her clothes and came back wearing a burqa.

Women often look very sexy in burqas. Often I have seen that she does not wear anything inside the burqa. From then on, I removed her burqa from the face and started sucking her lips again.

I started pressing her boobs from above. Simultaneously, he also started fingering her pussy.
Gradually she started getting hot due to which sexy voices started coming out of her mouth and slowly those voices were getting louder.

That night I too was not in a mood to stop him and started increasing his sisterhood. After sucking her lips, I started sucking on her tits from the top of the burqa through her throat.

While sucking one nipple, I was pressing the other nipple with the other hand. Due to the high pressure of my pressure, a mixed voice was coming out of her mouth with pain and sex.
Sometimes she would say to suppress it slowly but I was pressing her hard so that she would make a more loud sound and be completely cool.
In this way, if I ever sucked one teat, I would press the other and if I sucked the other, I would press the first one.

While sucking nipples, I would sometimes cut them slowly so that his sighs would increase further.

While sucking like this for 10 minutes, I put my hands down and saw that her pussy had become wet.

I said - just kissed and your pussy started getting wet!
She said - what do you know, has not been fucking for a week. In such a time, water has also run out once.

Then I said - no problem, right now I do not know how many times its water will come out. It is useless to count.
He said - make this pussy completely water, because it has troubled him a lot. I only know how to get out of a week without a fuck of cocks. Today fuck it so loud that voices start coming out of it.

Hearing this, I laughed.
After this, I removed his burqa but let the veil of face remain. I lay on the bed and slowly started kissing and sucking her whole body.

My sucking started making waves in her body and she started to sigh loudly.
She said - Do not torture me anymore. Fuck me… My pussy is going crazy now.


I wanted to make her mad even more, so I slowly started kissing her body. Then through the navel kissed the area around her pussy and then slowly started moving her tongue.

By doing this, more waves started to rise in her body and her pussy started flapping.
I understand that it is now fully ready for fuck. I still had my game and the rest. I was not going to give him cocks so easily.

I turned my tongue around her pussy.
Her pussy started flowing.

She again yearned and said - will you take my life today? My pussy is driving me crazy, quickly put your cock and penetrate my pussy. Do not torture my pussy… it is going crazy.

After saying this, I took out my cock and gave it to her mouth.
He sucked my cock for a while and said by removing it - my pussy is no longer tolerable. When my pussy has been craving for cocks, please give me a hurry.

I turned my cock on her pussy but did not put it.
By doing this she started banging her head here and there and said- Put this cock in your pussy, otherwise I will kill you.

Now I also slowly made the top of my cock inside her pussy a little bit.

As soon as he did, he lifted his pussy from below and started ass grabbing my cock.
She started bouncing from below and started pressing her pussy on my cock.

I was enjoying it so much that I was desperate in this way.
I was slowly putting cocks in her pussy.

In this way, by gradually increasing the pressure of the cocks, I put my cock completely in her pussy. After that, he started fucking with the bumps of his cock.
As soon as my cock goes into her pussy, she starts making sounds with her mouth.
I said - You are my prostitute, I am my bitch, I am your ass. You will get me killed every day!

She said - Yes, yes, I am your mistress, your prostitute, make me the mother of my child, my brother-in-law… He was a little and could not even get a fuck. So I had to have my daughter born to someone else as well. Make me the mother of your children, I am yours… You fuck me every day.

She was speaking like crazy, something. I was pulling the cocks in and out from here.
After fucking in this manner for a while, he said - now you lie down.
As soon as I lay down, I started bouncing loudly with my erected cocks in my pussy.

She kept fucking herself and then said after a while - now I am tired, now you fuck.
I made him a mare and made a mare and started fucking me from behind.

When she started whipping completely, I opened the concealed oil bottle and slowly started applying oil in her ass.
At first, he did not understand what I was doing, but by the time he understood, I had put the entire finger in his ass.

It took me too long to understand that I was fucking pussy and putting my second finger in the ass.

I would try every day and she would refuse every time. I said - today I will not listen to you, if you want to get your pussy married to me, then you will have to get your ass too.
He said - okay but slowly kill because your cock is very thick and big.
I said - just like I had fuck your pussy with love, I will fuck your ass with the same amount of love.
He said - So kill my ass today… but keep my pussy happy too.

After he said this, I started rubbing my cock slowly on his ass.
After rubbing the cocks on the ass hole for a while, I put the supara of my cocks on her ass hole and made a push which caused the cocks to penetrate about 2 inches in her ass.
She shouted loudly - O Allah, you tore my ass, take it out!
I said - now it will not come out, now it will come out only after tearing your ass.

I kept pushing such cocks for a while and started slowly pushing.

Now she was also enjoying it and she was slowly making fun sounds.

After pushing slowly for a while, I made a loud push so that my cock went about 3 inches more inside.
This time she screamed badly.

I thought that she might not faint but I did not remove my cock and she was also a 45 year old strong pussy woman.
I slowly started to take the cocks in and out.

When his ass became smooth after being asshole for a while, I took another shot and put my whole cock inside.

This time tears started coming from his eyes.
When I looked from the side, I came to know that she was crying.
During this, I kept pressing her boobs slowly. After that I slowly started shooting.
Her pussy was also getting hot and was leaving water again and again.

In this way, after licking my ass for a while, I pulled out the cocks, then she immediately looked back and started questioning me with eyes. I immediately inserted cocks in her pussy and started to push into her.

I started feeling that my water was going to come, so I changed the place and started fucking her pussy by making her a bitch.
Chodte Chodate Then I took out the cocks and inserted her in the ass.

In this way, I was also having fun after changing my face and my water was also stopping from falling.

After fucking for a while, I started to feel that now the water of my cocks was going to come out and my betel nut had swollen completely.

Now it seemed that now the cocks would burst. I started fucking her ass very hard and said - my water is going to come.
She said - Take me out in my ass.
In this way I removed the water of my cock in his ass.
My water stopped for a week. Even after filling the water in his ass, water continued to flow from the side.

Then as soon as my cock came out, the water from his ass started flowing downwards. Faheema started licking it with the fingers of her hand.

He licked all the water that came out from outside with his fingers.
Then he licked my cock in the mouth and licked it completely.
In this way, I asshole fat woman for the first time but both of us enjoyed this ass fuck.

Later she told that she wanted to get her ass killed on her own but she was afraid.

So friends, that night also I Chodda him many times and he enjoyed Chudai every time in the same manner.
Now I had a pussy at home. Fahima was convinced of my cock. I also started keeping her pussy happy.
How did you like the story of this fat lady's ass, let me tell you my opinion about her. I look forward to the responses of all you readers.