728,400,300,Native b

160*600/160*300

Video

Video 171


 You like to read the story below

Hi Friends, My name is Ravi and I am a resident of Rajasthan, I am very shocking to read sexy stories, so I also thought that today I tell you a true incident of yours and my age is 24 years and my cock is 15 cm long And fat, my aunt's girl's name is Mona who is very beautiful and her age is 21 and her figure is 32,28,30. The girl had gone to the wedding and all of our siblings had come, she is more engrossed than me, so she stays with me more and after the wedding is over, all of them went back to their respective cities. Brother and sisters, I and Mona are the same Stayed home, we were all sleeping at night, then me and Mona were sleeping with on a single bed and aunt was sleeping on a separate bed and my grandmother was laying the bed on the ground, I got mute at around 12 o'clock in the night. So I went pissing.

But when I came back, I saw that Mona's T-shirt had slipped up, then her stomach was visible, my cock stood up on seeing it and I quietly fell and slept near her and gently put her hands on her, now I was not able to control, so I dared to gently put my hands on her thick boobs and started pressing them slowly and taking out my cock and rubbing it gently on her stomach, she quickly turned towards me. And I stuck with me too and I dared to hug her tightly and took the cover and kissed her, she was also sucking my lips and shaking her ass, then she slowly let me know love. You said I also love the response, I put my hands in her T-shirt and started pressing her boobies, she started laughing and then I told her let's go up there, there is no one and then she and I slowly He went upstairs and got a gate.

As soon as I went to the room, I grabbed her and started kissing her badly and she started pressing my cock inside the pants, then she took out my cock, then her ass broke and started talking, your land is very fat. And long, I asked him to take it in the mouth, so he took my cock in his mouth and started sucking hard, I was on the seventh sky, then I straightened him and took off his inner dress and put his pussy on the panty. I started to lick, then she started twitching, while not delaying, I took off her panty. Her pussy was absolutely clean and sealed and was pink in color and I started licking her and putting my tongue in and out of her pussy, Mona ah brother brother Oh and lick and ahhh sister fucker licking started licking my sister's pussy, then I widened her legs and started to put my cock in her pussy, but the tightness was too much and I tried spitting back again by spitting.

But till now my top had entered inside that she started crying and saying please please brother brother, I am very painfully dead, but at that time I was getting a ghost of a pussy, so I put my hot lips on her lips and jerked hard With the whole cock put in the pussy, as soon as she lost her life and she started crying loudly, but her voice got buried inside my lips and her pussy started bleeding, then I stayed a bit and when His pain started growing in pleasure, then I started jerking off and she said ohhhhmmmm oh ahah brother and fuck to your sister, let me and fuck mother fucker sister fucker and loudly started calling me fuck, I also got excited and I doubled her at double speed. Fuck and started saying that the whine and the ass shake, your pussy is very cool, My pompous burying and screaming and screaming loudly, she start loudly say fuck me fast fuck me sister fucker fuck me.

About half an hour after fucking her, my water started coming out, so I took it out of the ground and gave it to her mouth and took away all the goods, she drank all the goods, during this time she had lost 3 times and her condition had deteriorated Then we slowly came down and slept on my bed and even today whenever I get a chance, I fuck her,

Story End