728,400,300,Native b

160*600/160*300

Video

Video 137


 You like to read the story below

My name is Kushagra, I live in Lucknow, I am 21 years old, I love watching adult movies, and love to read sex stories. I used to watch adult movies every day, I never used to mind any girl's fuck till date, now my desire has been fulfilled, because yesterday I have cuddled my cousin Shilpa too. In film style, because I have learned a lot by watching adult movies, how cock penetrates, how to lick pussy, which is the best way to fuck.

My mother and father both went to my maternal uncle's place because my maternal grandmother was ill, so I was alone at home, my father has two brothers, great uncle lives next door, his daughter ie my cousin Shilpa is very She is beautiful, she is one year older than me, but she is not married yet, she is studying, when someone knocked on my door, I saw Shilpa, she said, she is an intelligent aunt, I said no, she is uncle If you have gone here, then you have sent my mother, you have to bring sugar from aunt's So I said no problem, I give it, she came in and I went to the kitchen to take sugar.

When I came out of the kitchen with sugar, I saw that Shilpa was sitting in front of my laptop, I was watching the adult movie laptop on the couch off and forgot to shut down, I was so shocked, I quickly shut down the laptop. And said sorry, accidentally turned on, I was scared, but Shilpa was looking at me diagonally, and was clenching her teeth, it seemed as if she was intoxicated. Shilpa ask, do you like this movie, I said yes, so I like that quote too,Starting from the beginning, I started the movie from the beginning, she sat with me and we both started watching the movie,

Slowly Shilpa grabbed my cock, then she wrapped in me, her big big tits got stuck on my sign, I kissed Shilpa's lips, she was also making me Kish, then I put her top up Dia and started to squeeze big big tits, both of us were also watching movies and while kissing each other she was rubbing my cock and I was stroking her nipple, I said auntie will be waiting for sugar, so Shilpa said that I had lied, mother and father both have gone to the village,they will come at night, I hear so much, I took off her clothes, also opened the bra hook from behind. Big bangs were swinging in front of me, I was taking both of them in the mouth one by one, and Shilpa was just pressing Aaaa aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa'sha'sha


Then both the laptops came into the bedroom and the volume of the laptops increased slightly, and both came in 69 positions, that is, I was licking her pussy and she was licking my cock in her mouth, I cleaned her Shaved pussy licked a lot, after that I started to put a finger inside her pussy inside the pussy for about 15 minutes, what can I tell friend, Shilpa's mouth was coming out, aaa aaa aaa aaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ... Was getting it done,In every three to four minutes, she was giving up her pussy water, as soon as she left the water, I would lick it quickly.

Then I started to tease him and started pressing the boob, Shilpa said, don't bother me now please, my pussy is unable to get your cock, I also shook my cock twice, my cock was about 8 inches, And giving salute, my cock was also unable to go to Shilpa's pussy, I spread both legs of Shilpa on my both shoulders and put my cock in front of her pussy, then gave a jerk, my cock was full in her pussy. She was gone, then she got up and started getting fuck,

Then I made Shilpa a mare and I became like a dog and started fucking, almost mine and Shilpa's fuck had lasted for 2 hours, in the meantime I had to fight twice but I did not feel like leaving her, so As soon as I used to tease her, my cock would be ready again, and jab also I would put finger in Shilpa's pussy and put it in and out and her tongue would have become her pussy water, how did you like my story?
Story End