728,400,300,Native b

160*600/160*300

Video

Video 78


    You like to read the story below

Read in the Vido sex story that my widow was craving for a sister in law sex. I understood her need and opened her pussy with dildos, then kissed her friend.

Hello friends, I welcome you to my sex story once again Rupa.
Backstage of vido sex story
Enjoyed old lover's cocks
By now you had read that my sister Ananya liked Manoj.

I said - okay. I can understand what is going on you. I could not live without myself. Your brother fucking me 2 or 3 times daily, then my fire is cold. Yes, if any man has to control, he has to show his glimpse of mum and mother. You get ready for this. I will talk to Manoj only in front of you whether he wants to get married or not. If he does yes, then do not hesitate at all in taking off your clothes.And before leaving, clean your pussy and sideways thoroughly… because the boys cocks get erected by seeing these things. Well have you done chut after your husband to someone else?

Ananya- No sister-in-law, I wanted to get it done… but could not find anyone who would fully support me.
Me- It means your pussy is very hungry. I have a cure for this too.

I have a fake cocks tied on my waist, I will serve you right now so that some of your hunger will be relaxed.

I removed the fake cocks from my wardrobe and tied them on my waist.
Seeing that she said - Sister-in-law, you have really taken cocks, this is seen as real cocks. Look at this, the veins of whole cocks are also visible.
I said - now get it into the pussy… then speak.

I stripped her completely. Licking my face on her pussy and gave it a full kiss, and when that ass started bouncing and the lips of her pussy started to open, I quickly put fake cocks in her pussy in one stroke.

She screamed very loudly because she had become uncut due to her sex and she had become like a new girl. I bounced my waist with fake cocks and bounced on her tightly and she started fucking with full fun.

When her pussy left the water, she became exhausted.
I excluded the cocks and said- Now get ready to go to the real cocks.

After some time I took Ananya with me and came to Manoj's house.

When Manoj opened the door, I told him- Look… who has come to meet?
When he saw Ananya, he said while saying hello - I am lucky that you put your feet in this house.
Then I said - at least let me sit.

He brought both of us in.

After sitting, I said - if you want, these lucky feet can stay at your house.

Manoj said - I will be very happy if your words are true!
I said- Look, I am not going to talk about anything under wraps. I will speak in plain language only. If you want to make it your life partner, then I talk to its brother. Otherwise there is no compulsion. We are friends and will remain friends.

Manoj- No Rupa ji, you talk. If they agree, then I will consider myself very lucky.
Me- Okay, I'll talk. As soon as they come after a couple of days, I will talk. I am sure that they will accept me. I understand that marriage is a sure thing. Okay now you guys talk to each other, I go home. You guys will come till lunch.

Having said this, I told Ananya separately that if Manoj wants to do something, then let him do it by doing a little nanukar. I am confident that as soon as he sees you naked, you will be slipping away.

I opened the door and exited.

Now listen to the next Ananya.

Hello friends, I will tell you the next sex story of Rupa Bhabhi's sister-in-law Ananya.

After Rupa left, Manoj closed the door and came to me and said - you must have listened to what I have said to Rupa. If someone else likes you, then you speak without hesitation… I will shut up. I had said thinking that the life of both of us is very similar to each other. The life partners of both have left us in the middle.

I said- if I had not to speak, then why would I have come here. I wanted to hear your thoughts before saying anything. I do not want my next partner to ask me such things, which I do not like to answer. You also know that my husband has died and I am a widow. I have also experienced sex. The same is with you. Now if you want to live together for the rest of your life, then no one should ask those old things to revive those memories. We have to forget everything and decide the journey ahead.

Manoj said- I completely agree with your points.
I said on this - I have a condition to make a marriage yes.

He said- tell me, if it will be possible for me, I will accept your condition without any hesitation.
I said- Whatever you have done till now, I have nothing to do, but after today you will be completely sincer towards me and I will do the same with you.

He held my hands and said- Take, this person promises you that after today I will not let anyone else look at me.
I also kissed his hands and said - I also have the same promise with you.

He kissed my lips and said - not with hands ... lips are promised.
I said - okay.

I also kissed her lips well and asked with a slight grin - okay now.
He said with a wink, yes, something is fine… but ..
I asked - but what!

Then he told me while rubbing me in his arms - in this way.
I said - you are moving more than necessary.

He said- If you come to the need, you know how far it will go?

I understood and kept quiet. But he did not stop, he started pressing my mummies on top of clothes.
I said - after all this marriage… not now.

Manoj said on this - what will be the wedding tomorrow. Right now your brother has to say yes, then even after that it will take time. Until the roti is seen… the hungry has to wait even when he is hungry. But when the bread comes to the fore, then it is not stopped. Put your hand on my head and say if I am wrong.

Me- No, you are not wrong, but still let the bread come to the plate!
He has already arrived, but you have to make an effort to lift it from the plate, do you not?

Before I would say anything, he put his hand in my clothes and started playing with my boobs.

I remembered what Rupa Bhabhi said that after doing Nanukar twice, let him do what he does. I kept telling him what are you doing… someone will come.

Then he said - where will anyone come from. Your watchman has served you in front of a hungry lion. What he does not know is, what will the boy and the girl do when they are alone and they too are completely hungry.
I said- Manoj, it is not all right now.

But he did not listen to me and I laid down my arms.
This time when he kissed my lips, I also supported him.

Now he took off my clothes and slowly reached my tights.

As soon as the tights landed, it was just like breaking on my pussy.

After some time said to me - to tell the truth, has this cleanliness of pussy been done today! Did you own it or did Rupa tell you!
I said yes, Rupa said.

Then he said - Your sister is very clever. He has sent you to me only after arranging my cocks.
I did not say anything, just started caressing his cock.

Seeing this, he also took off his clothes.

As soon as he was naked, I saw that his cock was much thicker and longer than my first husband.

My eyes were wide open.
He said while shaking the cocks - now drink it with the juice of your pussy.
I said - do not feel ashamed while speaking in this way.

He said- it would be good that you also learn everything quickly… otherwise it will be difficult for us to live. Marriage is for cocks and pussy. You want cocks, kiss me. Yes, I will get two more boobs in the bonus. When you will speak cocks and pussy, then see how much your boobs will throw this cock.
I fell silent, did not say anything.

Then he said- Speak not with your mouth that come to my cock king, today she calls you this pussy. Then see how many licks will reach these cocks.

By telling me repeatedly, he made me completely shameless and left me by asking me to come to cock King.

But Manoj had rightly said. As soon as I said this, his cock started bouncing uncontrollably. Approaching vagina  and started kissing her mouth.
My pussy was some time ago with fake cocks, so it did not take much time to open its mouth.

My pussy swallowed Manoj's entire cock inside him. Cocks were hit on the cocks… and the cocks of the cocks were falling on both sides of the cocks.

This sex work went on for a long time. Then I felt that the cock inside the pussy is very much strut, I understood that the cock has reached the peak now.
Just then cock opened his mouth and left his furra inside the pussy. As soon as you feel in that hot water pussy, it is as if you were crossing the limits of your happiness.

After staying in this manner for some time, cock started loosening up and came out of the pussy.

At this time, the cocks were hanging as if there was no life left in it.

Manoj said - its heart is not full yet. It will be ready to go into your pussy again in a few minutes.
I said - I see.

When the fuck started for the second time, Manoj said - now you offer your pussy on cocks.

I sat on the cocks and started banging slowly. Then he said that such a fuck happens. Hit so that the sound of the burst comes in the room.

But when I could not do that, he knocked me down and threw the ass away. Just the sound of 'faq faq faak' was coming in the room.

This time cock was not taking the name of coming out. Well, however much jumps he had to make, he had to run out of water.
As soon as the fuck was over, Rupa got a call and said- Lunch is ready, come quickly.

I told Manoj, then he said - let's go. But this is the real lunch dinner.

Then both of us came to our house. When I went to the kitchen, Rupa asked me whether something happened or not?
I said - ask what did not happen! Nothing left. Now you give me a meal to eat.

Rupa said- Tell him, he will bring it.
I said yes it is also fine.

After eating the food, the three of us went to see the picture and came back from the hotel after having dinner at night.

Now you hear the story ahead of my sister-in-law Roopa.

Hello i rupa

I asked Ananya - tell me where to sleep. Near me or Manoj!

Perhaps Manoj had heard this thing.
He said - Ananya is my guest today, you should keep it with you tomorrow.

I said - okay. But take full care of my sister-in-law. She is hungry thirsty for many days.

Manoj said - leave her worry. Talk to your husband and send him forever to my home.
I said - okay.

After coming home, Manoj went to his house with Ananya, where both of them had to color the night today.

The next day I called him to come for breakfast.

Manoj picked up the phone. He said - Breakfast has been going on all night, now your sleeping queen has gone to sleep. As soon as she wakes up, I bring her. Maybe by then lunch time will also be there.
I told Manoj - just come to another room and talk.

He said - Well, wait.

Then he said - say yes.
I said - what about me… I am hungry too.
He said - After Ananya leaves, I will feed you full food.
I said - OK.

On Saturday and Sunday, Ananya went back completely after two days.
I had talked about marrying Ashok on the phone. He is very happy to hear that his sister has agreed.

Ashok said- As soon as I come, the first date will come out, I will get married in that.

After Ananya's departure, Ashok had to take two to three more days to return.

I told Manoj- today you will come to my house or I will come to your house!
He said - I only come.

He arrived just before nightfall and went to the bedroom after having dinner.

After some time I too reached there and said to her- Now tell me, how did Lure Ananya lure her and put her goods in her pussy?

He said - you have got all the preparations done. She was sent to me by brightening her pussy. Who will not slip on such a bright slipping pussy. For many days, he was hungry for cocks too, was tantruming from above and wanted to get all the cocks inside the pussy. After heating it completely, made the pussy completely juicy, then opened the legs and came for the cocks.

Manoj further said - First I had him with my mouth, which caused his pussy to crack. Vagina was giving a full hint that pour cocks quickly. I did not delay at all and put the whole Aloda in her pussy. As soon as the cocks went in, she started bouncing her ass in the ass. After that she was cool and got cold after fucking me. His pussy was spread according to taking my cock.

                                Story End